Thursday, February 14, 2008

sometimes things don't go quite as planned

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I've had some stuff going on in my life that I can't really write about. Until yesterday I hadn't run in over a week, and I think the half marathon may be off my plate this spring (though we shall see).

The good news is that I'm doing really well; I've had some great interviews, and I feel very optimistic about a future in Chicago.

The bad is pretty terrible. Horrible things happened. I had friends who were personally affected and my workplace was somewhat involved. I feel some guilt, some anger, and some fear. I was in complete shock. On to of that I had a minor medical crisis. Nothing serious and I'm completely fine (though had to undergo a somewhat painful procedure that I will not recount here).

Last week sucked.

This week is better. Hopefully next week will be even better.

Weight: 167.6
Miles: 4 yesterday, elliptical today

No comments: