Sunday, April 08, 2007

I don't wanna

I don't wanna run. I skipped my run today and yesterday, and I should feel bad about it, but I didn't want to run. I'm gonna do the park tomorrow after work, its a shorter run than I was supposed to do today, but I think its good enough to keep my cardio up.

Its funny cause on Friday they closed the office early so I could have gotten some good exercise in. Instead, I went by the bike shop and picked up my bike. I also hit the bank to get some cash for the weekend, and then went home for the night. I sat on my butt doing nothing, and I couldn't help but think that I should have stopped at the gym on my way home. It was cold and windy on Friday and I wasn't supposed to run, so it wasn't a great day to take out my bike. That's what I wanted to do, but I don't like wind. I hate wind. I really just felt like I had missed a great opportunity to be active on an afternoon that I felt like working out.

I feel lazy for skipping my run today. I slept in, went to an Easter dinner at 1, and then when I came home, I just watched an America's Next Top Model marathon on MTV. AHH - it felt like a weekend. I'm very excited about Cathy coming here next weekend, but I'm also very ready to not feel obligated to run.

Weight: 160
Miles: ug supposed to run 8, but ran none. I'm scheduled to run 2 tomorrow, but think I will do 5.75 instead. After that I'm sticking to the schedule this week.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Holy crap! I can't wait to not feel guilty about not running! And I think I'm going to have to convince Money-Bags here to buy me an elliptical machine. The treadmill is dead to me. We're in a fight.